|01264561||Faculty of Humanities|
|Duration of study: 2 years||Total credits: 480|
|Prof E Taljard|
- A minimum of 65% for the dissertation in the related master’s degree programme articulating with the specific doctoral degree programme.
- Selection takes place before admission.
• Prospective students could be required to submit an admissions essay or sit for an examination or do additional modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
• An acceptable level of proficiency in English or Afrikaans is a requisite.
• An approved research proposal is required.
Copyright © University of Pretoria 2023. All rights reserved.
COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
To contact the University during the COVID-19 lockdown, please send an email to [email protected]
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App