- Associate Editor:
- Afrika Matematika (Springer), Journal of the African Mathematical Union
- Biomath Forum
- Journal of the Nigerian Mathematical Society (Elsevier)
- Referee from time to time of:
- Annales de la Faculté des Sciences, University of Kinshasa
- Applied Mathematics and Computation
- Applied Mathematics Letters
- Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering
- Computers and Mathematics with Applications
- Electronic Journal of Differential Equations
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Journal of Computational Mathematics
- Journal of Difference Equations and Applications
- International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations
3. Reviewer of Mathematical Reviews
4. External examiner for several postgraduate students, including the following Habilitation/PhD theses:
- A. Maghnouji: Elliptic and parabolic problems in non smooth domains, PhD, University of Lille, France, 9 December 1992
- I. Ramadhani: Investigation of the asymptotic behavior of certain finite-difference models of Schrodinger-type ordinary differential equations and Scalar curvature functions under conformal deformations of metrics, PhD, University of Benin, Republic of Benin, 12 February 1994
- M. Sango, Eigenvalues and root vectors of non-selfadjoint elliptic problems with indefinite weight for systems of partial differential equations, PhD, University of Valenciennes, France, 15 December 1998.
- I. Choubanne, Mixed finite element methods for the stationary Boussinesq equations with thermocapillarity effect on the surface of the liquid, PhD, University of Valenciennes, France, 27 June 2003.
- W Iyaya, Investigations on singular Cauchy problems, PhD, Kenyatta University, Kenya, October 2007.
- Y. Dumont, Problèmes vibro-impactants, méthodes aux différences finies non standards et biomathématiques. Quelques contributions, Habilitation a diriger les Recherches (HDR), University of Reunion Island, France, 17 December 2009.
- A. Bonneu, Développement d’un modèle continu d’enracinement base sur l’agrégation de l’architecture racinaire des plantes, PhD thesis, University of Montpellier 2, France, 23 November 2011.