1. Lubuma, J.M.-S. 2000. Singularities in some models of physics and mechanics, (Keynote address at the 3rd Hanno Rund Conference on Differential Equations and Applications held in Durban, 13-16 September 2000), In: Banasiak, J (Ed), Proceedings of the Conference, Science Faculty of University of Natal-Durban Report, No. 3/2000, pp. 129-145
2. Anguelov, R and Lubuma, J.M.-S 2000. Nonstandard finite difference method for some models of applied sciences. (Keynote address delivered by Lubuma at the 43rd annual congress of the South African Mathematical Society, Pretoria, 16-18 October 2000), Notices of the South African Mathematical Society, Vol 31, pp.143-152.
3. Dumont, Y. and Lubuma, J.M-S. 2007 Reliable finite difference schemes for impact oscillators with one or two degrees of freedom, (Keynote address delivered by Lubuma at the 49th annual congress of the South African Mathematical Society to be published in the Notices of the South African Mathematical Society, Bloemfontein, 6-8 November 2006). Notices of the South African Mathematical Society, Vol 38, pp.83-102.
4. Anguelov, R., Dumont Y. and Lubuma, J.M-S. 2012. On NSFD schemes in Biosciences. 4th International conference of the Euro-American Consortion for Promoting the Application of Mathematics in Technical and Natural Sciences (AMITANS12), Varna, Bulgaria, 11-16 June 2012
5. Anguelov, R, Dumont Y. and Lubuma, J.M-S. 2012. Reliable numerical simulations in biosciences, International Conference on Mathematical Methods and Models in Biosciences (BIOMATH 2012), Sofia, Bulgaria, 17-22 June 2012
6. Lubuma, J.M.-S.M 2014, Differential equations models in biosciences and reliable numerics, 20 Years of Democracy Symposium on Mathematics in the new South Africa, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, 12--13 September 2014.
7. Lubuma, J.M.-S.M 2016, Differential equations models in biosciences and reliable numerics, African Academy of Sciences (AAS) / African Mathematical Union (AMU) Symposium on Current Research Trends in Mathematical Sciences and Applications, National Mathematical Centre, Abuja, Nigeria, 16 - 20 May 2016.
8. Lubuma, J.M.-S 2017, Nonstandard finite difference schemes in life sciences, Keynote address at the International Conference Mathématiques Appliquées à des Questions de Développement (MADEV17) : Mathématiques Appliquées et Epidémiologie, Académie des Sciences de France and Académie Hassan II des Sciences et Techniques, Rabat, Morocco, 16-19 October 2017.
9. Lubuma, J.M.-S.M 2017, Differential equations models in life sciences and reliable numerics, Annual Conference of the Southern Africa Mathematical Sciences Association (SAMSA), Arusha, Tanzania, 20 - 23 November 2017.
10. Lubuma, J.M.-S.M 2018, Nonstandard finite difference models of some differential equations in life sciences, Keynote address at the 10th Blackwell-Tapia Conference, Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematical Sciences (ICERM), Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA, 9-10 November 2018. (stream: https://icerm.brown.edu/video_archive/?play=1753 )
11. Lubuma, J.M.-S 2019, Analysis of some epidemiological models undergoing ornot undergoing backward bifurcations and their nonstandard discretizations, Keynote address at the International Conference Mathématiques Appliquées à des Questions de Développement (MADEV19) : Mathématiques Appliquées et Théorie du Contrôle Appliquée à l’Epidémiologie, Académie des Sciences de France and Académie Nationale des Sciences and Techniques du Sénégal, Dakar, Sénégal, 25-27 November 2019.