and congratulations on being admitted to study at the University of Pretoria.
If you sucessfully attended all the activities of the "UP with SCIENCE" programme for three years, you qualify for the tuition scholarship as set out in the Memorandum of Agreement between you and the University of Pretoria.
- You have to complete an UP with SCIENCE Bursary Agreement Form before or at the beginning of each study year.
- Application forms are available at reception at Sci-Enza or can be downloaded in pdf format:
- Completed application forms (the original) must be submitted to the UP with Science Project Manager, Room 3-54, Sci-Enza.
NO faxed or e-mail forms are accepted.
- The bursary does cover your registration fee, but you have to apply for your bursary before you register otherwise you have to pay the registration fee (R5000 for 2017) yourself and request a refund at a later stage.
The registration fee forms part of the tuition fees and is an initial payment towards the tuition fees.
- Any performance related bursaries you receive are yours and you can request to have the money paid out to you, but only after the bursary money is reflected in your account.
- Tuition fees are normally paid at the beginning of the second term = end March / early April.
- The bursary is revised in the second semester (after registration for the second semester subjects has closed), and any shortfall will then be paid into your account.
Should you have any queries, please contact your UP with SCIENCE Project Mager
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App