Dates: November 21 – 24, 2016
Venue: The Innovation Hub Pretoria, South Africa
SAMSA2016 Local Transport: Hatfield Hotels <-> The Innovation Hub
The Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics at the University of Pretoria, Hatfield Campus, will host the annual SAMSA conference from the 21st to 24th November 2016. Pretoria can be viewed as a central location for this annual activity as it can easily be accessed from across the African continent. The objectives of SAMSA include fostering the research and the teaching of Mathematical Sciences in the Southern African Countries and beyond. This conference will, among other things, present an avenue for new and established researchers to learn, network and present provoking new ideas and problem solving techniques.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- March 1, 2016: Pre-registration and abstract submission open [closed]
- September 30, 2016: Deadline for submission of abstracts [closed]
- October 10, 2016: Acceptance of abstracts [closed]
- October 30, 2016: Payment of registration fees [open]
- November 21 – 24, 2016: Welcome to the SAMSA2016!
- December 15, 2016 Deadline for submission of full papers [submission info, template] [open]
Contacts: Roumen Anguelov ([email protected]) and Michael Chapwanya ([email protected]).