It is the University’s policy to promote competition and wide access to the procurement process. Quotations and tenders are tools to achieve this objective. The aim is to find a balance between competition, practical feasibility and cost effectiveness of the process.
For general enquiries related to the Tender Website please contact:
For enquiries related to specific tenders, contact the listed enquiries contact on the advert.
• All prospective service providers must register on the Tender Website
in order to respond to any tender published on the site
• All documents submitted must be in PDF format
• Registering on the Tender Website
does not mean that you are a registered service provider on the University Financial System
• All successful service providers will have to comply with the University of Pretoria’s requirements for registration on the Financial Database of the University
• It is the responsibility of service providers to ensure that all required documentation is valid for each submission
• It is the responsibility of service providers to update their profile regularly to ensure compliance of their uploaded documentation
• The University reserves its right to remove a tender or cancel a tender without any notice or reason
• The University reserves the right not to award the tenders
• No late submissions will be accepted.
Please use Google Chrome to access the tender website.
Clear your browsing history before accessing the site.
Tenders currently advertised.
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App