It is the University’s policy to promote competition and wide access to the procurement process. Quotations and tenders are tools to achieve this objective. The aim is to find a balance between competition, practical feasibility and cost effectiveness of the process.
For general enquiries related to the Tender Website please contact:
For enquiries related to specific tenders, contact the listed enquiries contact on the advert.
• All prospective service providers must register on the Tender Website
in order to respond to any tender published on the site
• All documents submitted must be in PDF format
• Registering on the Tender Website
does not mean that you are a registered service provider on the University Financial System
• All successful service providers will have to comply with the University of Pretoria’s requirements for registration on the Financial Database of the University
• It is the responsibility of service providers to ensure that all required documentation is valid for each submission
• It is the responsibility of service providers to update their profile regularly to ensure compliance of their uploaded documentation
• The University reserves its right to remove a tender or cancel a tender without any notice or reason
• The University reserves the right not to award the tenders
• No late submissions will be accepted.
Please use Google Chrome to access the tender website.
Clear your browsing history before accessing the site.
Tenders currently advertised.