1. Analytic Methods for Coagulation-Fragmentation Models, series Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs and Research Notes in Mathematics, CRC Press (Taylor&Francis Group, 2019, (with W. Lamb and P. Laurençot).
2. Evolutionary Equations with Applications in Natural Sciences, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 2126, Springer, Heidelberg, 2015 edited jointly with M. Mokhtar-Kharroubi)2. Semigroups of Operators -Theory and Applications. Będlewo, Poland, October 2013, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, Vol. 113, Heidelberg, 2015, (edited jointly with A. Bobrowski, and M. Lachowicz)
3. Methods of Small Parameter in Mathematical Biology, Birkhäuser, Heidelberg, 2014, (with M. Lachowicz)
4. Difference and Differential Equations in Mathematical Modelling. One-Dimensional Problems. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2013.
5. Selected problems in mathematical methods of population theory and ecology, TUL Publishing House, Łódź, 2011 (in Polish).
6. Multiple scales problems in Biomathematics, Mechanics, Physics and Numerics, GAKUTO International Series Math.Sci. Appl. Vol. 31 (2009) (edited jointly with A. Abdulle, A. Damlamian and M. Sango).
7. Multiscale Problems in the Life Sciences From Microscopic to Macroscopic, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 1940, 2008 (jointly with V. Capasso, M.A.J.Chaplain, M. Lachowicz and J. Miękisz.)
8. Perturbations of Positive Semigroups with Applications, Springer Verlag, 2006,
(jointly with z L. Arlotti).
9. Singularly perturbed evolution equations with applications to kinetic theory. Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences, 34. World Scientific Publishing Co., Inc., River Edge, NJ, 1995. (jointly with J. R. Mika).