Environmental and Occupational Health Track
To protect and promote public health and the environment by controlling and minimising environmental health hazards through research, education, training and working in partnership with communities.
- Utilize the diverse skills and strengths of our team to accomplish our tasks.
- Create an intellectual environment and critical mass of core expertise in environmental health, with the broad objectives of improving national health and prosperity.
- Help people find the best methods to achieve environmental health compliance.
- Work with the community to create a positive and innovative partnership to promote good health.
- Provide meaningful avenues for our team's professional growth and development.
- Provide a forum for the team members to share experience, information and expertise.
- Integrate and facilitate research activity in key focus areas.
- Foster an environment for research that crosses traditional disciplinary boundaries creating potential for innovation in science, technology and medicine.
- Form strategic alliances with researchers at other universities, research institutes, the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology industry and the Department of Health.
- Service to ensure that superior research is performed.
- Provide a culture for evaluating the ethical, legal and social implications of environmental exposures for increasing public understanding of environmentally-induced diseases.
Share this page