The Library and Information Association of South Africa (LIASA) is celebrating Library Lovers’ Month in the month of February and the Department of Library Services invites all UP students and staff to participate in our #LibraryLoversMonth competition!
What can I win?
Stand a chance to WIN one of the following prizes sponsored by Protea Bookshop!
1. Protea Bookshop voucher to the value of R3000.00
2. Mystery Goody Bag to the value of R2000.00
3. Protea Bookshop voucher to the value of R1000.00
Ts & Cs apply. Winners will need to present their student or staff cards when claiming the prize at the Marketing Office of the Merensky 2 Library
How do I enter?
- LIKE Protea Boekwinkel Hatfield and UP Library Services Facebook pages
- Enter here electronically by sharing with us why you LOVE any of our UP campus libraries and tell us about the impact our libraries have on your life. Are you missing your special study spot, one of our services, one of the librarians, or the smell of the books? Please share your love of our library with us!
- We will share the winning letters on our UP Library social media with the tag: #UPLibrary, #LibraryLoversMonth, #LIASAMAIG, #ProteaBoekhuis
- The Love letters will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Originality and creativity
- Entertainment quality
- Clarity of expression
- Appropriateness to theme.
The competition closes on Friday 19 March 2021
Winners will be notified telephonically by Friday 26 March 2021
Target audience: University of Pretoria undergraduate, postgraduate students and staff members
Enquiries: [email protected]