The 2021 Meeting will serve as a reporting/feedback opportunity for projects initiated due to postponed 2020 Meeting. Many projects are Africa-focused, giving the hosts the opportunity to spotlight their local context.
- Project 1: AcCESS - Academic Conservation Education Sharing Site
- Project 2: Connecting artifacts in the Northern Hemisphere with their communities in the Southern Hemisphere
- Project 3: An investigation on the impact of COVID-19 on Heritage Training and Student outcomes in Africa
- Project 4: A peer-reviewed literature repository for expert knowledge
- Project 5: Survey on conservation related topics in PhD theses
- Project 6: Survey on impact of COVID-19 protocols on traditional and cultural practices of communities
- Project 7: Update the 2016 white paper with what has happened since, including the current COVID-19 situation.
- Project 8: Video based communications
- Project 9: Masters dissertation topic survey
- Project 10: Tangible vs. Intangible
The output for most of these projects will be published research, but it is envisaged that the learnings may reach further, especially where communities are involved