BOLD (Beyond Our Limiting Disabilities) is a committee that aims to create a conducive environment for students with disabilities. In order to accomplish this goal, we:
1. raise awareness, address the concerns of, and provide support to all students with disabilities at the University of Pretoria.
2. tackle issues related to stigmatisation.
3. combat stereotypes and myths.
4. encourage students with disabilities and provide general empowerment.
5. tackle issues affecting students with disabilities by initiating problem specific campaigns.
6. remove the stigma associated with people with disabilities, through education and
7. ensure that people at the University of Pretoria are sensitive towards the needs of people with disabilities, whilst remaining privy to their strengths and capabilities.
Copyright © University of Pretoria 2023. All rights reserved.
COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal
To contact the University during the COVID-19 lockdown, please send an email to [email protected]
Get Social With Us
Download the UP Mobile App