Dear UP community
You would have seen in the media that from midnight on 19 August 2021 everyone aged 18 and older will be able to register on the electronic vaccination data system (EVDS) https://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za/#/ and get the COVID-19 vaccine from Friday, 20 August 2021.
Should you wish to be vaccinated at UP’s internal vaccination site situated at Prinshof South Campus at the Tswelopele Building, please note:
- Appointments are necessary and can be made by completing the UP Questionnaire via the following link: https://forms.gle/C4hPF3oAMNcG2U8aA
- The UP site operates between 09h00 and 13h00 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only (excluding public holidays).
- Appointments are established during weekday business hours, as they are managed by personnel upon successful verification of eligibility on the national EVDS.
- UP is in the process of streamlining the booking system; more information on this will be communicated in due course.
- When you visit the vaccination site please bring along your student/staff card and ID.
- The UP vaccination site administers whichever vaccine is made available by the Tshwane District pharmacy daily. The second dose of the Pfizer vaccine is being administered 42 days after the first shot.
- To read frequently asked questions and answers, please visit www.hsup.co.za
Prof Carolina Koornhof