The submission of abstract follows a three-stage process, namely:
1. Registration on the DETA conference website as a presenter.
2. Uploading the abstract.
3. Finalising the submission process (if the abstract was accepted).
Step 1: Registration on the DETA Conference website
- Click here to register.
- Ensure that you are registered as a presenter. You may update your profile from an attendee to a presenter.
Step 2: Uploading the abstract
- Log onto the DETA conference website. Click here to login
- Click on “Upload abstract.”
- Fill in all the required details. Please note that all the fields with an asterisk (*) are compulsory.
- Click on “Submit.”
Step 3: Finalising the submission process
- The organising committee will review your abstract and reserve the right to accept, suggest changes, reallocate it to a different presentation type or decline your abstract. You will receive notifications throughout the entire process.
- Should your abstract be accepted for presentation, the status of your abstract would change under “My abstracts”, to “Accepted”.
- Now you need to finalise your abstract - see under “Conference” Finalise your Abstract - or click here.