Call for Abstracts - closed 30 Apr 2019
- Abstract submission opens: 19 November 2018
- Abstract submission closed
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words (excluding title and author information).
- Include a theoretical framework, research questions, methodology, findings and conclusion.
- Do not include references.
- The organising committee will do document formatting – thus please ensure that all the information requested in the online abstract submission form is completed correctly. Upon confirmation of acceptance of your abstract, we will provide the formatted version of the document to you. You will therefore have the opportunity to comment if amendments are required.
For the symposium, submit one abstract summarising the overall objectives of the symposium as well as a separate abstract for each paper. Authors can submit a maximum of three papers per symposium.
Presenters do not need to submit full papers. Conference proceedings will not be published.
How to submit an abstract
These steps are are to be followed only after registration on the website. If not yet registered, click on the link for a guideline on how to create an account.
Log into the website by clicking "LOGIN" in the drop-down list on the far right
Click on your name on the far right and click on "My abstracts"
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Upload abstract"
Fill in all the required details. Please note that all fields with an asterisk (*) are compulsory.
Click on "Submit"
Process after submission
1. The organising committee will review your abstract and reserve the right to accept, suggest changes, reallocate to a different presentation type or decline your abstract. You will receive notifications throughout the entire process.
2. Should your abstract be accepted for presentation, the status of your abstract will change under “My abstracts”, to "Accepted".
3. Now you need to finalise your abstract - see under "Conference " Finalise your Abstract - or click here.