Students who specialised at undergraduate level (i.e. from the second year of study) in Nuclear Medicine, register according to this curriculum.
- BRad (or equivalent) degree or Bachelor in Technology: Radiography or National Diploma in Radiography and BRadHons bridging programme
- A weighted average of at least 60% at final-year level
- Research methodology passed at bachelor’s level
- Registration as a radiographer or a postgraduate student with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Access to accredited, suitable training facilities
All students must register for NVB 700 Research principles.
Also consult the General Regulations.
Examinations and pass requirements
Second examinations may be granted in modules not passed, according to the stipulations of the School of Healthcare Sciences in this regard.
Pass with distinction
The degree is conferred with distinction on a student who has obtained an average of at least 75% in all the modules for the degree.