- Relevant BCom degree with Information Technology, Informatics or Information Systems at final-year level
- Weighted average of at least 60% for Information Technology or Informatics or Information Systems at final-year level
Other programme-specific information
NB: The department reserves the right not to present a module if the particular expertise is not available in the department in that year.
Examinations and pass requirements
In calculating marks, General Regulation G12.2 applies.
Subject to the provisions of General Regulation G.26, a head of a department determines, in consultation with the Dean
- when the honours examinations in his/her department will take place, provided that:
- honours examinations which do not take place before the end of the academic year, must take place no later than 18 January of the following year, and all examination results must be submitted to the Student Administration by 25 January; and
- honours examinations which do not take place before the end of the first semester, may take place no later than 15 July, and all examination results must be submitted to the Student Administration on or before 18 July.
There are no supplementary examinations in this programme.
A pass mark is required for the following modules before applying for BComHons: FRK 111 (Financial Accounting), EKN 110 (Economics), STK 110 (Statistics) and OBS 114 (Business Management).
NB: Full details are published in each department's postgraduate information brochure, which is available from the head of department concerned. The minimum pass mark for a research report is 50%. The provisions regarding pass requirements for dissertations contained in General Regulation G.12.2 apply mutatis mutandis to research reports.
Subject to the provisions of General Regulation G.22.214.171.124, the subminimum required in subdivisions of modules is published in the study guides, which is available from the head of department concerned.