Dissertation and one music recital 895

Module code MUS 895
Qualification Postgraduate
Faculty Faculty of Humanities
Module content

Dissertation and one public recital of 75 minutes.

In all instruments: At least 50% of the concert must consist of solo/ist works, and the remaining 50% may consist of chamber works. In jazz: At least 25% of the presented programme must consist of solo, duo or jazz trio settings, and the remaining 75% may consist of a quartet up to a large ensemble – the programme must feature the candidate.

Module credits 180.00
Prerequisites No prerequisites.
Language of tuition Module is presented in English
Department School of the Arts
Period of presentation Year

The information published here is subject to change and may be amended after the publication of this information. The General Regulations (G Regulations) apply to all faculties of the University of Pretoria. It is expected of each student to familiarise himself or herself well with these regulations as well as with the information contained in the General Rules section. Ignorance concerning these regulations and rules will not be accepted as an excuse for any transgression.

Copyright © University of Pretoria 2021. All rights reserved.

FAQ's Email Us Virtual Campus Share Cookie Preferences