Hierdie inligting is slegs in Engels beskikbaar.
- Subject to the provisions of General Regulations G.1.3 and G.54, a relevant BCom Honours degree is a requirement for admission.
- A candidate may be refused admission to a master’s degree by the head of the department if he/she does not comply with the standard of competence in the subject as determined by the department – with the proviso that a candidate who does not comply with the required level of competence, may be admitted, provided that he/she completes additional study assignments and/or examinations.
- The head of department concerned may set additional admission requirements.
- Specific departments have specific requirements for admission.
- The number of students will be determined in line with the growth strategy of the University of Pretoria as approved by the Executive.
- Allowance will be made for the diversity profile of students.
- A completed Postgraduate Diploma in Economic and Management Sciences (07220026) can also be considered for admission to the Master’s programme in Entrepreneurship.
Ander programspesifieke inligting
The degree programme must be completed within four years after the first registration.