Now that most of the exams have passed, one must keep in mind and remember to de-stress and relax before the second semester of the academic year starts again!
Here are a few tips and suggestions to relax & de-stress:
- Listen to your favourite music
- Read for pleasure
- Write in a journal
- Write down 10 things you are grateful for
- Call a friend
- Focus and notice your present surroundings (grounding)
- Look at a happy photo
- Watch a funny Youtube video
- Read an inspirational quote
- Spend time with your pets
- Do something nice for someone
- Sit in the sun
- Pick some flowers
- Tell someone you love them
Make the best of your holiday. Laugh, be safe, be kind to each other and enjoy it!
We will see you next semester.