- All students who comply with all the requirements for the qualification will be sent an SMS confirming their finalist status and one of the following finalist letters, namely either K02/K03/K04/K05/K08/10/14 should be downloaded from the UP Portal ˃Self Service.
- Log in on your student portal and follow the steps as indicated:
- Type in your user name, eg U12345678
- Type in your portal password
- Click on the “Student Centre” link
- Go to “Communications” and click on “details”
- Click on “View” [K02/K03/K04,K05/K08/K10] and download the letter appearing on your portal
You are kindly requested to verify your personal details and degree information on your student portal . Please carefully check this information for correctness as this will appear on your certificate/diploma/degree and email any corrections to [email protected]
If you will not attend the graduation ceremony, your certificate/diploma/degree will be kept in safe keeping at: Graduation office [Administration building, building no 5 on the campus map], 2nd floor Room 2-31.
Verification/corrections/special requests need to be done as follows:
Log in on your student portal and follow the steps:
Type in your user name, eg. U12345678
Type in your portal password
Click on the “Student Centre” link
Click on Graduation Information (on the left side)
Click on "Indicate your request for graduation"
Students are advised to contact their Faculty if they have not received an SMS and/or the finalist letter does not appear on ˃Self Service.
Click here for Faculty contact details.
NB: If you change your cellular number after the date mentioned in your finalist letter, you will not receive an SMS.