Selection is based on:
• meeting the minimum academic requirements required for admission;
• previous academic performance;
• applicable academic and/or teaching background;
• availability of methodological offering(s);
• proven academic potential which may include academic communication and computer application skills;
• additionally, an interview may be requested;
• the requirements of professional registration bodies; and
• the discretion of the head of department.
1 year, full-time.
The Faculty of Education at the University of Pretoria continues to develop into one of the largest and most diverse units in South Africa for the initial and advanced training of education professionals from across the world. A distinguishing characteristic of the Faculty is that it not only trains pre-service teachers but also educational psychologists, principals, researchers, programme evaluators, curriculum designers, computer education and training experts, assessment specialists, education policy analysts, community development workers and education law advisors working in national and international agencies and organisations.