- Relevant bachelor’s degree with Mathematical Statistics and Actuarial Science
- Mathematical Statistics and Actuarial Science passed at final-year level
- A weighted average of at least 60% at final-year level
- An admission interview may be required
- Pass the following module/subject (or equivalent) at final-year level: Contingencies
Requirement: Exemption for at least five of the A100- and A200-level subjects of the Actuarial Society of South Africa
Other programme-specific information
To qualify for this degree, the candidate must successfully complete a total of at least 135 credits, made up from modules from the curriculum in collaboration with, and subject to, the approval of the Head of the Department of Actuarial Science.