- A relevant bachelor’s degree recognised by the Senate of the University of Pretoria with a minimum of six semester modules in psychology of which at least two semester modules must have been obtained at third-year level
- An average of 70% is required for psychology modules.
Research modules (RES 210, 320 or equivalent) should have been included in the undergraduate degree. Additional research modules may be required, if deemed necessary by the head of department.
Please note the following:
- Prospective students may be required to do additional work/modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
- The Department also considers equity, in terms of race, gender, and disability when selecting candidates.
- The number of students selected will be limited.
- The programme is structured for one year full-time study.