T E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
The University of Pretoria will be hosting a Virtual School Leaders Conference from 26 to 30 October 2020.
This event aims to prepare newly elected head prefects for the challenges they may face in their leadership positions at school. The Conference programme also includes sessions during which we provide valuable information to the learners, their parents as well as to teachers about all study programmes offered at the University of Pretoria and its minimum requirements. Information is provided to ensure that they are equipped to make wise study and career choices and to apply next year for admission to study at the University of Pretoria in 2022.
NOTE: Winners automatically grant permission to the University of Pretoria to use their names, surnames and a photo of themself in publications, news releases, online, and in other communications related to the UP School Leaders Conference held from 26 to 30 October 2020.
- Six (6) lucky draw prizes to the value of R5000 can be won by attendees of the Conference. To be eligible for the Virtual UP School Leaders Conference Lucky Draw, you must:
- be a school leader who received an invitation from the University of Pretoria to attend the Virtual UP School Leaders Conference from 26 to 30 October 2020;
- have completed the UP School Leaders Conference Registration form;
- have used the link emailed to you to log in;
- have watched ALL the sessions of the Virtual UP School Leaders Conference; and
- have watched each session from beginning to end.
- Random electronic draws will be performed using the database of school leaders who qualify as indicated in paragraph 1 (a-e) above.
- The random Lucky Draw will take place on Monday, 2 November 2020 at 14:00.
- UP internal auditors will oversee the Lucky Draw process.
- Lucky Draw winners will be contacted directly on the cell phone number provided on their Conference Registration Form.
- If a Lucky Draw winner can’t be reached on the cell phone number (provided on their Conference Registration Form) by Wednesday, 4 November 2020 at 08:00, that winner will forfeit the prize.
- The University of Pretoria's decision is final.