The JuniorTukkie Office of the Department of Enrolment and Student Administration will be hosting a Grade 10 Walk-the-Talk event for Grade 10 learners and their parents. This year's event will take place on:
Saturday, 3 August 2019
Aula, Hatfield Campus, University of Pretoria
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Attendance is on invitation only. The JuniorTukkie Office will send invitations (via email) to JuniorTukkie members who are currently in Grade 10 (and their parents).
During this event, you will have the opportunity to:
• gather information on our academic programmes;
• obtain information about the JuniorTukkie Club;
• receive information about the VukaUP Loyalty Programme;
• obtain bursary and loan information;
• experience the vibrant student life at the University of Pretoria; and
• take a campus tour.
+27 (0)12 420 6486
+27 (0)12 420 6606