The International Credit Mobility (ICM) is part of the Key Action 1 of the Erasmus + Program and allows a HEI in a Programme country to send/receive students, teaching and non-teaching staff to study, teaching and training missions to/from an HEI in a Partner country.
UMOVE(ME) is the institutional project of UMinho under ICM, which allows UMinho to receive/send students, teaching and non-teaching staff from/to several partner countries outside Europe
UMOVE(ME): University of Minho OVErseas Mobility Experience
Applications to this project will be open until 07/01/2022, 23h59.
The online form must be submitted until this date.
In order to prepare the application, the candidate must follow the below steps:
1. Verify that all eligibility criteria are met;
2. Make sure that you have enough knowledge of the language of the degree you will follow, undertake, or the working language of the host institution;
3. Ensure that you have the required academic/professional background in terms of areas of work;
4. Carefully read the application instructions;
5. Collect all the information and documents necessary to submit your application;
6. Ensure that the project proposal is objective and specific about its methodology and feasibility, impact and benefits as well as the ability to achieve project goals within the deadline established by the duration of the grant;
7. Make sure that the motivation presented in the application regarding the benefits of mobility and the expected outcomes is clear.
The previous consultation of the document "Application Guide" is highly recommended.
Relevant documents are available here: https://alunos.uminho.pt/EN/students/mobilityprograms/Pages/ICM_documents.aspx.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the application will only be considered complete when all the required documents are uploaded. All documents must be uploaded in PDF format and the name of the participant must be included in the file’s name. We stress that applications will only be accepted if submitted online by filling in the e-form. The application will only be definitely accepted when the selection process is completed and the final results are published by the International Relations Office. The filling of this form implies the permission to publish my personal data in the website of the project or in any other format, for dissemination purposes of the selection process.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office of your Home University. In the case of the University of Minho please contact [email protected]