The Erasmus+ ICM @ UNIBO is a project funded by the European Union in the framework of the Erasmus + International Credit Mobility programme. It offers the chance to get a scholarship to spend research period at the University of Bologna in Italy.
WHERE: University of Bologna, Italy www.unibo.it
WHEN: UNIBO spring semester, April 2020 – July 2020. Exact dates will be agreed with selected students according to the activities to be performed and the academic calendar. Grantees will be contacted by the University of Bologna for the organization of their mobility.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- be a Master or PhD student enrolled at the University of Pretoria (as a Master of PhD student) for the whole mobility period;
- do not have already enjoyed an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility period in Europe for more than 6 months at the same study level (Master; PhD);
- all the field of study are available, except for the field of Medicine which is not open to exchange;
- Individual support: 850€ per month calculated on the exact number of days spent at the University of Bologna. Mobility period is decided by the Host Institution.
- Travel: 1 round trip booked directly by the University of Bologna.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE: 3 positions for a minimum 3 months
TYPE OF ACTIVITIES:
Research: perform research activities under the supervision of a UNIBO professor.
RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES AT UNIBO:
List of Departments: https://www.unibo.it/en/university/campuses-and-structures/departments
List of PhD programmes: https://www.unibo.it/en/teaching/phd/2019-2020#!
Interested PhD scholars can also liaise with professors outside the PhD programmes and agree on a research plan that will be recognized in the framework of their PhD activities.
Submit to Itumeleng Njoro - [email protected] by 20/03/2020 the following documents:
- Copy of passport (if not available, attach your national ID)
- Application form
- Transcript of Records
- A support letter/e-mail from a UNIBO professor confirming s/he is willing to host you in the case s/he is awarded the scholarship. It is up to the applicants to contact UNIBO professors; interested candidates shall identify the professor of their interest by checking research activities performed at the Department of within PhD programmes.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR DOUBTS OR QUERIES:
@UP: Itumeleng Njoro - [email protected]
@UNIBO: Livia Mercatelli – [email protected]