We facilitate life-affirming theologies by seeking to:
- teach theologies that are constructive, critical, relevant, contextual and engaging;
- undertake quality, collaborative, inter-disciplinary and trans-disciplinary research;
- nurture transformative leaders that serve the academia, faith -communities and society;
- promote justice, peace, the integrity of creation, reconciling diversity and flourishing of human life;
- create a space for pluriversality, differing epistemologies, inter-religious dialogue and new technologies; and
- engage critical reading of texts from religious, historical, and life experiences.