The curriculum for the PhD degree programme consists of the following:
- A theoretical knowledge of the major subject/s and such additional modules as may be prescribed (Animal science modules at 800-level).
- A thesis.
1. MScAgric (Animal Science) degree in relevant discipline or relevant master’s degree
2. At least 60% for the research component at master’s level
3. A copy of final masters dissertation may be required
4. A CV with contactable references may be required
5. An admission interview may be required