- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
The content of each module will consist of formal lectures, assignments and an examination. The examination for all modules will contribute 50% towards the final mark of a module. Students must pass all the modules.
A student will not be allowed to register more than twice for the same module.
There are no supplementary examinations for any of the modules.
Examinations and pass requirements
- All the required reports must be submitted for the report module. A student will need an average of 50% for each report to pass the module.
- An average of 50% is required in each of the examinations.
- A maximum of two (2) years will be allowed for the completion of the diploma.
- In order to obtain the diploma with distinction an average of 75% must be obtained in each of the modules individually.