The Dean has the right of authorisation regarding matters not provided for in the General or the Faculty regulations.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
Examinations and pass requirements
- Students must achieve at least 50% for all the required modules.
- A maximum of two (2) years will be allowed for the completion of the diploma.
- In order to obtain the diploma with distinction an average of 75% must be obtained in each of the modules individually.
The content of each coursework module will consist of formal lectures, assignments and an examination. The examination may take the form of a written examination or a written assignment and oral examination. The research methodology module will culminate in a research proposal.
A student will not be allowed to register more than twice for the same module.
There are no supplementary examinations for any of the modules.