- Relevant bachelor’s degree with specialisation in Psychology
- A weighted average of at least 70% for Psychology at final-year level
- At least 50% for the research component at undergraduate level
Note: Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency.
A research module (RES 320 or an equivalent undergraduate research module). Additional research modules may be required, if deemed necessary by the head of department.
Please note the following:
- Prospective students may be required to do additional work/modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
- The Department also considers equity, in terms of race, gender, and disability when selecting candidates.
- The number of students selected will be limited.
- The programme is structured for one year full-time study.