- Relevant master’s degree
- A weighted average of at least 65% for the research component of the master’s degree
- Students with a weighted average of 70% or more for the research component of the master’s degree will receive preference
- An admissions essay/examination may be required
Note: Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
- Prospective students may have to submit an admissions essay or sit for an examination or do additional modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
- An acceptable level of language proficiency in English or Afrikaans is required.
- An approved research proposal is also required.