The purpose of this module is to introduce students to the scope and theoretical foundations of the field of corporate communication.
- Introduction to the field of communication management;
- Specialisation fields, different sectors and the corporate vs. consulting contexts of communication management;
- Key requirements for excellence in communication management;
- The place of professional associations and ethics in communication management;
- Contemporary issues like the research contributions of global, regional and national professional and research associations.
The purpose of this module is to introduce students to the field of communication management, to differentiate between contexts, sectors and specialisation fields. The pursuit of communication excellence forms the foundation of all efforts and requires and understanding of key organisational requirements. The contribution of professional associations (global, regional and national), as well as the place of professional ethics are also investigated.