- TuksPrint is a web and mobile-enabled system, allowing you to submit and manage print jobs and manage your printing account from your smart mobile device or internet connected workstation computer.
- TuksPrint “pay-per-page” is a prepaid system. Your TuksPrint account will only be debited for pages printed, copied or scanned. Click here for full Price list of TuksPrint services.
- TuksPrint “secure-release”. Use your unique PIN (personal identification number) and your student card at a specific TuksPrint MFD to ensure that only you will be able to retrieve your print jobs from that device
- TuksPrint on all of UP’s campuses. The same functionality is available at any of almost 200 MFDs on all the campuses. You can print wherever you find a TuksPrint linked MFD to enjoy simple and easy “follow me” functionality! (See maps).
- TuksPrint informs you of every action in your printing account by email (e.g. deposits, scan jobs, print jobs, etc.)
- TuksPrint is quick and convenient.
Share this page
Last edited by Donald KretsmanEdit