Vision and Mission
- a teaching programme which attracts students from all over the world.
- a research programme which is internationally competitive and locally relevant.
- a high number of publications in the top journals.
- international acknowledgment as a physics department.
- increase the number of undergraduate students while maintaining high standards.
- attract more local and international postgraduate students.
- increase the research output – both the number of publications in international journals and also their quality.
- attract international researchers and postdoctoral students of high quality.
Share this page
Last edited by Konstantinos ZoubosEdit