Vision and Mission
To be a leading training, research and diagnostic resource for the crocodile and ostrich industry nationally and Africa and recognised internationally.
- To provide scientific support in the local beneficiation of exotic leather industry throughout the value chain and thereby increasing the industry’s contribution towards skills development, job creation and increased export earnings;
- To establish a national research capacity in crocodile health, welfare and production;
- To provide high quality internationally accepted research throughout the value chain of exotic leather production and in the manufacture and trade in exotic leather-goods with an initial focus on crocodiles;
- To provide human resource development both upstream and downstream in the exotic leather industry; and
- To develop norms and standards that meet international standards of production, manufacture and trade in exotic leather and leather-goods.
Share this page
Last edited by Linda PoggenpoelEdit