In efforts to create an integrated and inclusive learning environment for students with disabilities, the Disability Unit offers the following services:
- Assistive technological services: screenings, trainings and support to students with disabilities regarding a variety of assistive computer technologies and software applications available at the DU’s computer lab. Training sessions are available by request.
- Adapted text arrangements: Conversion of study material into accessible formats.
- Facilitation of test and examination accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Test and Exam Concession applications (relevant supporting medical report required and registration with DU).
- Orientation and mobility training.
- Academic support for students with learning disabilities.
- Referrals for recommended textbooks in electronic format.
- Accessible study venues and a computer lab.
Share this page
Last edited by Maria RamaahloEdit