In order to get Ready for Work, students are advised to obtain additional skills over and above their academic competence. Also check the events calendar for additional workshops and training opportunities here.
Get Ready for Work by equipping yourself with the following free online skills:
- Introduction to career planning
- Researching careers
- Enhancing your CV
- Basic conditions of employment
- CV and cover letter writing
- Digital profiling
- Introduction to interviews skills
- Job searches
- Job application
- Time management
- Work ethics
- Financial skills
- Email etiquette in the workplace
Enterprises UP also offer specialised skills in the following paid courses:
- Professional communication at work
- Presentation Skills Linkedin- Kick start your professional network
- Basic project management
- Entrepreneurship programme
- SAP Student Hub
You can find any of the above on the Enterprises UP website.
After successful completion of these courses you will receive a certificate which can be used to enhance your CV.
If you believe, you can do anything. The Enterprises UP, Entrepreneurship Programme can help you get there.
Share this page
Last edited by Sean BooysenEdit