Mr C Sandrock
||BEng (Pret), MEng (Pret), Pr. Eng.
- Modelling and Simulation
- Process control
- Human machine interfacing
- System-wide optimisation
Scopus researcher ID: 14829733900
Google Sholar: E6d_QvQAAAAJ
Publications are listed in order from most recent.
- Fechter, R., Sandrock, C. & Labuschagne, F. (2018). Modelling the Thermal Degradation and Stabilisation of PVC in a Torque Rheometer. Chemical Product and Process Modeling DOI
- Endres, S.C., Sandrock, C. & Focke, W.W. (2018) A simplicial homology algorithm for Lipschitz optimisation, Journal of Global Optimization DOI
- Fechter, R, Sandrock, C, Kühnert, I, Labuschagné, FJWJ (2018) Modelling and optimization of a flexible poly(vinyl chloride) compound formulation for mine cables, Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology DOI
- Badenhorst, Heinrich and Sandrock, Carl (2016) Novel method for thermal conductivity measurement through flux signal deconvolution, Journal of Energy Storage vol 6, 32-39 view at publisher
- Chris W Steyn and Carl Sandrock (2013) Benefits of Optimisation and Model Predictive Control on a Fully Autogenous Mill with Variable Speed, Minerals Engineering, 2013, 113-123 view at publisher
- Schalk Kok and Carl Sandrock (2009) Locating and Characterizing the Stationary Points of the Extended Rosenbrock Function, Evolutionary Computation vol. 17, 10, 437-453, 2009 view at publisher
- Philip de Vaal and Carl Sandrock (2007) Control of a Batch Pulp Digester Using a Simplified Mechanistic Model to Predict Degree of Polymerization, Computers and Chemical Engineering, vol 31, 10, 1222-1230 view pdf
- Walter W. Focke; Carl Sandrock and Schalk Kok (2007) Weighted-Power-Mean Mixture Model: Application to Multicomponent Liquid Viscosity; Industrial and Chemical Engineering Research, 46, 4660-4666 view pdf
- Van Houwelingen, AJ; Sandrock, C and Nicol, W (2006); Particle wetting distribution in trickle-bed reactors; AIChE Journal, Vol 52, issue 10, pp 3532-3542 view pdf
- Sandrock, C and de Vaal, PL (2006); Performance comparison of controllers acting on a batch pulp digester using Monte Carlo modelling; Control Engineering Practice, Volume 14, Issue 8, August 2006, Pages 949-958; view pdf
- Van Dam, C and Sandrock C; Modelling Dynamic Systems with Known Data: an Object-Oriented Approach, The World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2012, San Francisco, USA, 24-26 October 2012 view pdf
- Transell, M and Sandrock, C; "The use of Bioinformatics Techniques for Time-Series Motif-Matching: A Case Study" ADVCOMP 2012, Barcelona, Spain, September 23-28 2012
- Sandrock, C and de Vaal, PL; A generic framework for stochastic dynamic simulation of chemical engineering systems using free/open source software, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, 2011
- Stamp, J.D., Majozi, T. and Sandrock, C., On energy optimisation in multipurpose batch plants using heat storage, SACEC2009, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 20 – 23 September 2009. ISBN: 978-1-920355-21-0 (CD-ROM)
- Sandrock, C and de Vaal, PL; Dynamic simulation of Chemical Engineering systems using OpenModelica and CAPE-OPEN, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering
Volume 26, 2009, Pages 859-864 (Presented in Krakow, Poland)
- Sandrock, C and de Vaal, P L; Determining state transition probabilities using multi-objective optimisation, Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Modelling and Simulation
2008, Pages 26-29 (Presented in Quebec, Canada)
- de Vaal, P L , Sandrock, C.; Implementation of a Model Based Controller on a Batch Pulp Digester for Improved Control; ESCAPE-13 Conference, 1-4 June 2003, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Lappeenranta, Finland.
- de Vaal, P.L., du Plessis, L., Sandrock, C.; Preparing process control specialists for industry - what can we offer?; Chemical Technology SA, Nov. 2002, pp. 11-14
- Sandrock C, De Vaal P L; Model based control of a batch pulp digester: Implementation and performance assessment; TAPPSA African Pulp and Paper Week, 8-11 October 2002; International Conference Centre, Durban.
Share this page
Last edited by Carl SandrockEdit