In celebration of a decade of debating public administration and management issues in an era of multiple challenges and constraints, Professor Margaret Chitiga-Mabugu, Director of the School of Public Management and Administration (SPMA) at the University of Pretoria, will be hosting the 10th Annual SPMA International Conference on Public Administration at the Burgerspark Hotel from 26 to 27 October 2017.
The following themes will be discussed during the conference:
- Sub-theme 1: Promoting public policy in a developmental state
- Sub-theme 2: Public financial management and administration
- Sub-theme 3: Ethics and the promotion of professionalism in the public sector
- Sub-theme 4: Leadership and capacity building in the public sector
- Sub-theme 5: Local government as an agent of service delivery
- Sub-theme 6: Implementation of the National Development Plan
- Sub-theme 7: Emerging researchers forum
Mrs Charmaine Galante at e-mail: [email protected] or tel: +27 12 420 3342
Click here to view this invitation as a PDF document.
Share this page
Last edited by Ansa HeylEdit
10th Annual SPMA International Conference on Public Management and Administration