Important Links and Announcements
Please note that the last date to discontinue 2nd semester, year- and 4th quarter modules was 1st November 2017.
Prospective Undergraduate Students
The following course closing dates have been extended to the 24th of November 2017:
- BPolSci International Studies (01130038)
- BSocSci Philosophy, Politics and Economics (01130056)
- BSocSci Industrial Sociology and Labour Studies (01130064)
- BSocSci Heritage and Cultural Tourism (01130068)
- BA Visual Studies (01130133)
- BSW (01130144)
All applications for non-South African citizens closed on the 31st of August.
Prospective Postgraduate Students
Please be informed that the specialised master's programme, MSW/MSocSci Employee Assistance Programmes, is suspended for 2018 and 2019 and that no new students will be enrolled during this time. Please direct any enquiries to the Department (Ms Phillicia Ledwaba, tel. 012 420 2325; or Ms Tania Steyn, tel. 012 420 2030).
On UP web:
Rules and Regulations
Application for a remark of examination script(s)
Share this page
Last edited by Nontsikelelo DhlaminiEdit