- Haggblade S, Babu SC, Harris J, Mkandawire E, Nthani D, Hendriks SL (2016). Drivers of micronutrient policy change in Zambia: An application of the Kaleidoscope Model. Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Working Paper No.C3-3. IFPRI: Washington DC.
- Hazell, H., Mawoyo, M., Jack, M.,Shindler, J., Marera, D.H., Mugo, H., Petersen, Z., Morake, L., Wenhold, F., Schönfeldt, H.C., Balchin, N. and Roscani, L. (2016) – Evaluation Report for Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME) “Implementation Evaluation of the National School Nutrition Programme.
- Hendriks SL, Mkandawire E, Hall N, Oliver NJJ, Schönfeldt HC, Randall P, Morgan S, Babu S, and Haggblade S (2016). Micronutrient Policy Change in South Africa: Implication for the Kaleidoscope Model for food security policy change. Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Working Paper No.18. Institute for Food, Nutrition and Well-being, University of Pretoria, Pretoria. http://www.up.ac.za/media/shared/661/ZP_Resources/fsp-research-paper-sa-case-study-22-august-2016.zp96264.pdf. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.17998.66884
- Hendriks SL, Olivier NJJ and Schönfeldt HC (2015). Review of Food Security and Nutrition Policies in South Africa. Technical Report. Institute of Food, Nutrition and Well-being, University of Pretoria, Pretoria.
- Hendriks SL, Viljoen AT, Marias D, Wenhold F, McIntyre AM, Ngidi MS, van der Merwe C, Annandale J, Kalaba M and Stewart D (2016). Current rain-fed and irrigated production of food crops and its potential to meet all year round nutritional requirements of rural poor people in North West, Limpopo, KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape provinces. Project Report to the Water Research Commission Project number K5/2172/4. Water Research Commission and University of Pretoria: Pretoria.
- Hendriks SL. (2016). Metrics, Analytical Questions and Tools for National Agriculture and Food Security Investment Plan Design, Appraisal, and Tracking. Note on Food Security and Nutrition. ReSAKSS/IFPRI, Washington DC.
- Hendriks, SL, Olivier NJJ, Olivier N. (2015). Comment on the Draft Early Childhood Development Policy. Submission to Parliamentary Committee. May 2015.
- Misselhorn A and Hendriks SL (2016). The causes, experiences and consequences of food insecurity in South Africa: a systematic review of sub-national research. DST/NRF Centre of Excellence Working Paper no 1. University of Pretoria, Pretoria.
- Resnick D, Babu S, Haggblade S, Hendriks S and Mather D (2015). Conceptualizing drivers of policy change in agriculture, nutrition, and food security: The kaleidoscope model. Working Paper. Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy. Michigan State University, International Food Policy research Institute and University of Pretoria.
- Schönfeldt, H.C., Hall, N. and Pretorius, B. (2016) Protein Integrity of Sports Supplements. Final report.
- Schönfeldt, H.C., Hall, N. and Van Heerden, I. (2015) ‘Red meat in Nutrition and Health – Communicating the current science about red meat as part of a healthy South African diet’, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa. ISBN: 978-0-620-69665-6.
- Schönfeldt, H.C., Rajput, I., Pretorius, B., Hall, N. & Bester, M. (2013). A survey to investigate the SA consumer’s perception towards red meat (beef and sheep meat) – Focusing on LSM 1 – 4. Report to Red Meat Research and Development South Africa (RMRD SA).
- Schönfeldt, H.C., Van Deventer, M.M. and Pretorius, B. (2016) Calcium and vitamin D lacking in lactose intolerant persons’s diet. Literature review.
- Schönfeldt, H.C., Van Deventer, M.M. and Pretorius, B. (2016) Lactose containing milk is difficult to digest for lactose intolerant people. Literature review.
- Schönfeldt, H.C., Van Deventer, M.M. and Pretorius, B. (2016) Red Meat and Cancer in South Africa. Literature Review
- Schönfeldt, H.C., Van Deventer, M.M., Hall, N. and Pretorius, B. (2016) Nutrients that are lacking in the South African diet. Literature review.
- Steenekamp, S.,Webb, E.C. & Köster, H.H. (2012). Feedlot performance, carcass and meat characteristics of bulls fed 120mg R-Salbutamol for 30 or 40 days, 60mg Zilpaterol hydrochloride for 30 days or a control group fed no beta-agonist, Report to Animate Animal Health
- Webb, E.C. (2012). Assessment of the use of brine injection in poultry, Supreme – Cobrito project.
Share this page
Last edited by Sheryl HendriksEdit