Postgraduate guide & Honours timetable
Last updated: 23/02/2017 (Please note this document is subject to change)
BCS780 Information session
The following video is a recording of the BCS780 (Industrial and Systems Engineering Research) module's information session. It explains the core modules as prerequisite, and presents a rationale for selecting a research topic for BCS780.
Applications and closing dates
Hons (hard copy) applications close November 2016.
The following postgraduate degrees are awarded within the Department. Please consult the Postgraduate Research Guide for additional information and resources.
Honours level (coursework)
- BEng Hons. Industrial (12240012)
- BSc Hons. Applied Science (Industrial Systems) (12243002)
Masters level (research dissertation)
- MEng Industrial (12250012)
- MSc Industrial Systems (12253060)
Doctoral level (research thesis)
- PhD Industrial Engineering (12263002)
- PhD Industrial Systems (12263132)
Share this page
Last edited by Johannes JoubertEdit