Please note that the University of Pretoria's student system (and a number of other systems) will not be available from 16:00 on Thursday, 26 April 2018 to 07:00 on Wednesday 2 May 2018 due to system upgrades. Consequently, the above-mentioned deadline of 30 April payment date to qualify for 2.5% discount (for fees are paid via EFT or direct payments) has been extended to Friday 4 May 2018.
If the student account is 100% paid by 30 April, a 2.5% discount is applicable. Students can view their up-to-date account status on the UP Portal (“Student Centre, Finances”).
• is only applicable on the portion of the account that is paid by the student (own contribution);
• is not granted on any funding or award from UP, or any NSFAS or similar loan;
• is not granted on family rebate;
• will be visible on the end of May account statement.
- The 2,5% discount amount is available on the UP-Portal (My TUKS Login > Student Service Centre > Student Finances > Student Finances again > Discount display).
- Accounts may change – please view the account on 29 April to ensure it is paid in full on 30 April.
- Payments received after 30 April will not qualify for the discount.
- Pay the balance on the account minus the 2,5% discount amount as displayed on the UP Portal. To ensure that the correct amount is paid, we request that the discount amount is viewed on the UP Portal.
- Due to bank charges, payments made via our online credit card facility will not qualify for 2.5% discount. Only payments made via EFT, direct bank payments and at official University of Pretoria cashiers (using cash or cards) will qualify for 2.5% discount when settling the student account in full by 30 April.
Download Related links below
Share this page
Last edited by Sean BooysenEdit