Vision & Mission
The Faculty seeks to contribute to the University’s vision and goals by producing health professionals and undertaking research geared to advance health and health care. Through its service learning platform it strives to provide the added value of quality specialist care for the poor.
More specifically the Faculty seeks to advance realisation of UP’s five strategic goals, namely:
- to be a leading research intensive university in Africa
- to strengthen the University’s international profile and visibility
- to strengthen the University’s impact on South Africa’s economic and social development
- to pursue excellence in teaching and learning
- to increase access, throughput and diversity.
Share this page
Last edited by Zamandina MthembuEdit