Welcome to the website of the African Network for Information Ethics!
This website is the result of the first African Information Ethics Conference, held in Tshwane, South Africa, 5-7 February 2007. The attendees agreed to form a network of professionals interested in Information Ethics from an African perspective - the ANIE, African Network for Information Ethics, to further research in this area and to contribute to fulfil the ideals as spelled out in the Tshwane declaration.
This project is run under the auspices of:
- African Centre of Excellence for Information Ethics (ACEIE)
- Capurro-Fiek Foundation
- Department of Telecommunication and Postal Services (DTPS)
- International Centre for Information Ethics (ICIE)
- University of Pretoria
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
Share this page
Last edited by Rachel FischerEdit