Our goal is to help make mediation efforts throughout Africa more effective. We do so by offering academic and practical courses in mediation, researching new and current best practices, and supporting organisations such as the United Nations, the African Union and those African governments involved in the mediation process.
We do this by:
- Publishing research on mediation best practices
- Teaching postgraduate courses on mediation
- Hosting public and off-the-record seminars on mediation efforts in Africa
- Partnering with other universities to expand our research and teaching reach
- Assisting the UN, the AU, sub-regional bodies and African go
- Training senior government officials in mediation skills
- Assisting the UN, the AU, sub-regional bodies and African governments build their mediation capacity and expertise
Please visit our new website for the latest information about happenings and events at CMA.
Please note that this website will no longer be updated.