Welcome to BIRAP
BIRAP’s core functions are to:
- Provide strategic planning support to UP’s leadership.
- Develop measures for steering the University towards attaining its goals.
- Prepare planning and performance reports for the executive.
- Develop enrolment plans within the framework of the UP 2025 plan.
- Undertake targeted institutional research projects.
- Maintain and refine an undergraduate tuition fee model.
- Develop costing models in support of feasibility analysis and scenario evaluations.
- Support and manage surveys at UP and maintain UP’s survey register.
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc management information reports.
- Develop and maintain a data warehouse and dashboards.
- Manage the HEMIS student office and ensure timeous submissions.
- Liaise with institutional stakeholders.
Share this page